Firefighter/Paramedic $14.18 per hour.
Full or part-time Firefighter/Paramedic -
- Current Certification by the State of Florida as a Paramedic.
- Current ACLS card by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety and Health Institute.
- Valid CPR card.
- Firefighter II Certificate of Compliance from the Florida Bureau of Fire Standards and Training.
- Valid class "E" Florida driver's license and documentation of completing a 16 hour EVOC class. (Copies required at time of application)
- You must be able to pass background, physical and drug screenings.